Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Friday, February 18, 2011

1/2 off Food and Drink at Pan Asia in Jackson, MS

Today's Living Social Deal for Jackson, MS is oh so Yummy!
$20 for $40 in Food and Drink at Pan Asia
Many of my readers will be interested in this dining deal for Pan Asia in Jackson, MS.  Go HERE to Living Social and purchase this hot certificate for $20 off $40 in Food AND Drink at Pan Asia.  Make sure you read the fine print and expiration terms.  

If you have never been to Pan Asia but love Chinese, Japanese, or even Indian food, you will really LOVE Pan Asia. This is an affordable way to check them out. Caution! You will get addicted to their food! 
I love that the waiters are usually attentive. In the past, I have taken my three kids, gotten a spacious corner booth, and the waiters have brought mini MagnaDoodle boards for the kids to draw on! I loved this, bc there weren't any crayons to roll off the table.  

I just bought this deal myself.. I am hoping to get a weekend getaway with my husband this summer. He has never been to Pan Asia, so this will be quite a treat!
When you go, try the Naan Bread appetizer with roasted garlic!

No comments:

Post a Comment