Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Shop at Home... Help a Fellow Reader

A Fellow Reader Wants to Know:
Anyone Had Problems Getting Shop At Home to Work for Them?
I go through Ebates and have not quite gotten into Shop at Home, myself. But, a reader had this question for me:

"I can't figure out why the shop at home feature isn't letting me sign in. I'm going to try it again, (it keeps telling me my email isn't valid, which is not true)...but do you know a way around this, that I can still get coupons and certificates?"
 
I am stumped. SO, I thought I would post the question here. Anyone else have issues with Shop at Home? Anyone have any ideas about what to do now so that this reader can buy some items she is wanting? 

Please post some ideas! Help a fellow reader out!

1 comment: