Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Dirty Laundry and 600 lbs of Crawfish!

If You Are In Jackson, MS, 
You Are Very Lucky.
AND I Know What You Are Doing Tomorrow Night!

Tomorrow, Saturday the 9th, Habana Smoke Shop in Ridgeland, MS (by Gateway Tire) is having their GRAND OPENING!  I am so envious of all of you Jacksonites. This sounds like the place to go for a (Frugal) good time tomorrow!  

To help them celebrate, the Habana Smoke Shop has booked the local favorite band, Dirty Laundry, to play for them.  The music kicks off about 6PM.  I suggest going a tad earlier!  Haven't heard Dirty Laundry yet? They are funky and fun.  They play a lot of covers you will know and take requests.  These guys know how to rock it. Tell them Coupon Couture sent you if you get to chat with them. You will love these guys!
Oh yeah, did I mention the 600 lbs of FREE CRAWFISH!?! What luck and what a party!  Go, have fun, report back to me how it was, and thank me later.

Live Music, Free Crawfish AND a Saturday Night??! You guys are set. You're welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment