Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

VistaPrint Always Has Deals

VistaPrint is My Go To Place For Office-y Supplies
 They Always Have Deals and Specials Going On
I love going to VistaPrint.  I hate that you have to go through different links to get the different specials. It is kind of a pain that they don't just let you stack a bunch of codes. But, anywhoo.. VistaPrint is my go to place when I need office type supplies.

Want to browse for current deals? Just Google VistaPrint Deals.  Or, you can go through Ebates HERE to shop VistaPrint.  You will get the deals AND CashBack (5% right now).  
New to VistaPrint? New members get special deals, up to 80% off as well when they sign up HERE. 

I just ordered new business cards that I can hand out when I go shopping.  People stop me when they see my binder and always ask how I coupon and where they can learn it.  Now, I will be able to direct them here and to some of my fave blogs too!  

I did hem and haw over whether to pay $2.99 for my FREE business cards so that they would not say "Free Business Cards at VistaPrint.com" on the back. I decided it was TOTALLY appropriate for a couponer to have that printed on the back of their cards and kept the cards free! 

There are so many great things you can do at VistaPrint if you think outside the box when a good deal comes along.  You can make your free business cards into Mommy Cards with your name and your kids' names and bdays and your phone number  to hand out to friends and relatives.  You can make Gift tags with the free business cards. You can make gift tags with the FREE mailing address labels they do. You can put "Property of..." on address labels.  "IF Found, Please call..." and so on. I made address labels with my daughter's name and my phone number in case she loses some of her school items when she goes next year.  I am going to stick these to all of her personal school supplies.  Is VistaPrint running their FREE Banner/Sign promotion?  Why not make a generic "Happy Birthday, Andrew" sign (if your kid's name is Andrew.. otherwise swap the name accordingly) that you can hang up every year at little Andrew's party?   Anyway, there are a LOT of neat ideas here.  

I made my kids a play kitchen set from Santa this year.  TONS of play food, dishes, utensils, etc etc etc. It was really elaborate.. pot scrubbers and all.. (I shopped an entire YEAR for all these items on clearance and spent LESS than $100 on the whole thing.. kitchen included!)  Then, I went to VistaPrint and ordered the FREE Banner to be all girly and read "Three Sisters Cafe" to hang above their kitchen set.. 

With their Free Items, you DO pay Shipping. 

I love that they also take PayPal. It comes in quite handy since I do Ebay too! 

What creative uses have you all found for the "Office" supplies?
Catch me out shopping and you will find me with my Free business cards in my Bargain Binder that I keep in my FREE Canvas "Coupon Couture" tote! 


No comments:

Post a Comment