Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Target Trip..Plus Bonus Surprise Coupons!

Quick Run To Target For a Few Necessities
AND
Hooray for Surprise Coupons!

Today's trip to Target was not a "Full Run", but rather a "we need just a few things" trip. I found some good deals AND I got bonus coupons in specially marked packages of stuff I was needing to buy anyway! Hooray for rolling the savings forward in unexpected ways.  

Here are the highlights:

I needed toilet paper. I had stackable coupons for Charmin.  These coupons took $1.25 off the pack I bought and made the pack slightly more than 25c a regular roll. My stock up price is 25c per regular roll. This pack was on sale AND was specially marked to contain bonus coupons inside on "brands you love".  I thought, ok, I like P&G, so let's do it. Here is what I found inside my toilet paper pack:  
  • $1 off Charmin Mega Roll
  • $1 off ANY Charmin Freshmates (Find a Travel size and it will be FREE!)$1`
  • $5 off Align
  • $1 off 3 Pringles Super Stack
  • $1 off Metamucil
  • Buy 1 Gillette Deodorant, GET 1 Body Wash FREE (exc Trial Size)
  • $1 off 2 Pringles Snack Stack or Stix
  • $1 off any Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap (hello FREE at drugstores!)
  • $1 off Zest, Ivory, or Safeguard body wash, bar or hand soap (can we say free?)
  •  $1 off Olay Body Wash or Body Lotion
  • BOGO Old Spice.. it says Fresh Collection, Invisible Solid, or Body Spray, Get one Body Spray Free. It shows the Body WASH though.. so maybe a typo??
  • $2 Off Gillette Body Wash (exc trial)
  • $1 off Bounce Dryer Bar
  • $1 off CASCADE! Super woot! this is a rare one.
  • $2 off any 2 Old Spice Red Zone, Odor Blocker, or Dry Skin Defense Body Wash (this picture shows a deodorant.. weird huh?)
  • $1 off Bounty Either 6 roll paper towels or 2 any size paper towels, OR any size napkins. (Hello 50c ea rolls of paper towels!)
  •  
  • These Expire 6/30/13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So, even if you find the Charmin TP to be just barely over the stock up price, snag a pack if you like these special coupons as much as I do.  DISCLAIMER.. I have no way to know if these coupons are the same in ea pack.


Nutrigrain Bars:  Buy 4, Get the 5th FREE this week.  They are $2.99/pack at my local Target.  There are also SPECIALLY MARKED Boxes that have "Save $5 on Breakfast" coupons included.  There are 3 different sets of coupons and one set is randomly put inside ea box.  They are numbered "1 of 3" or whatever.   They have save $1 off 2 boxes of Kelloggs coupons, $1 off 2 Nutrigrain bars, coupons for Silk, Juice, Eggs, Produce, etc.  I LOVE using these coupons to get cereal for as low as 75c a box when I pair them with store coupons or drugstore sales.  Anyway, here is what I did:
Buy 4 Nutrigrain specially marked boxes at $2.99 ea.  Get a 5th box free. Used 2 $1 off 2 coupons.  = $10 for 5 boxes of Nutrigrain bars, or $2 a box.  That is a good price on those. BUT, now, I have more coupon books!! :)



Other Cheap Deals today:
Kandoo Flushable Wipes-  Used a $1 off manuf coupon = 42c!
Kandoo Flushable Wipes- Used a $1 off manuf coupon = 42c!
Circo Socks-  50c a pair for cute non-skid sole socks
Pink Pants (Circo)- On Clearance for $2.25. Used $1 off Circo Target Coupon = $1.25!
Earth's Best Organic Crackers for Baby-  $1.37 ea on sale. Used a $1 off 2 manuf coupon= 2 boxes at 87c each box!
Kids' Suave 3 in 1 Body Wash, Shampoo, Conditioner- The BIG size- $2.79-75c Target Q= $2.04.  Not such a wonderful price, but the kids are out. Bummer. Shame on me, right?? Funny.
Paul Frank Astronaut Monkey Napkins- was $3, I paid 75c on clearance. These are fun and will be great for Father's day!

4 Animal Puzzles Set for Pre-Schoolers- on clearance for $1.98 (and, it is environmentally friendly! It used vegetable dyes for the coloring, and is 100% biodegradable for quick degradation. Woot!)

In case I haven't said it yet this week.. I LOVE TARGET!

No comments:

Post a Comment