Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Monday, April 18, 2011

If You Can Get a Sunday Paper Today, Grab a Few!

Sunday's Paper Had Some Good Coupons.
I Went All Over Trying To Buy Extra Papers..
Everywhere Locally is/was Sold Out!

If You Can Still Get One, Pick Up a Few!
I looked at my paper yesterday. It had multiple coupon inserts, of course... and some of those coupons were really awesome!  The Pull Ups and Nivea $3 off Body Wash ones alone would make buying extra papers well worth it.  

We drove around town yesterday looking for papers. Everywhere was sold out!  IF you have a local Walmart that is still selling it.. I know Flowood Walmart sells Sunday's paper for $1 until sold out... and Flowood Walgreens sells it all week until sold out...  I highly suggest getting yourself a couple.  In fact, I called a family member and asked them oh so nicely to get me one or two more papers!
When I was at Target today, I noticed that Nivea Body Wash, the full size, is priced at $3.04.  Using the $3 off coupon, this makes your body wash 4c.  This alone is worth the paper.

*"But it isn't the type I use!"   For 4 c, it is TOTALLY the type I am using!!!
Unfortunately, my Target was SOLD OUT of Nivea wash as well.  Looks a lot like folks snatched up all the papers and went to Target first thing yesterday! I am sure I will get to use my coupons soon, though.  And if Target goes up in price on the Nivea? I am covered! I was one of the lucky ones to get a Free Beauty Coupon Book from Target in the mail.  This coupon will stack with the one from the paper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment