Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sale Match Ups For This Week

Here is Your Handy, Easy to Reference 
Guide of Links to the Best Deals of the Week
Want to know where I go to help me make my POA for deal hunting this week?
 
I have collated my favorite links for this week's deals here:
  1. Love Target as much as I do? Check out this week's under $1 deals HERE and a more comprehensive best deals and match ups HERE.  (thanks, Couponing to Disney and Totally Target)
  2. Walmart has a few deals HERE for you to check out. (thanks, Couponing to Disney!)For
  3. For the CVS Deals, go HERE.  Some of the circular deals are only good through Tuesday, so I say go today if you didn't go yesterday! There are some good deals and moneymakers this week! Also, don't forget to scan your CVS Membership card at the magic coupon kiosk.. you might make your deals even sweeter! (thank, Couponing to Disney)
  4. This week, Wild for Wags has split their deals up.  Go HERE to check their ideas on the best deals and scenarios for Walgreens this week.(thanks, Wild for Wags!)
  5. Love Rite Aid? I am beginning to...  Check out what Kristin at Couponing to Disney has found for Rite Aid this week! Go HERE.
Anyone looking for Kmart, Family Dollar, etc? Let me know. I will start adding them to the matchups super list.  Also, I am about to be able to bring you all the good Kroger deals, too.. Fingers Crossed! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment