Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I LOVE Chick Fil A. Especially When I Can Make One Coupon Go Even Further!

I Bought 4 Chick Fil A Calendars This Year.
They Pay For Themselves SEVERAL Times Over.
And, Today, I Discovered They are REALLY Worth More Than You Think!

Every year, Chick Fil A puts out a 12 month calendar. This usually happens around the holidays. They sell them for $5-$6 each until supplies run out.  What makes these so awesome and worth it is that each month has a detachable coupon on the bottom good for one FREE CFA item. It is a different item ea. month. Some months it is a soda, others a milkshake or even Salad Entree!

Ok, so about a month ago, I used the coupon that was for "Free Dasani Water and Free Small Fruit Cup."  That coupon took about $3 off my purchase. The other item I bought was a Small Unsweet Tea for $1.29 plus tax. My total was $1.38.

On the bottom of the receipt, I had a voucher for a free Chicken Sandwich when I did the customer survey.  
I claimed that freebie today for almost $3 value in free sandwich goodness!

So, $1.38 out of pocket for a small tea, bottled water, small fruit cup, and a sandwich.  Pretty darned awesome! 
Roll those savings! And, consider if you would spend the $6 at CFA over the course of a year anyway, buy a calendar! or two. or three.  Who knows, you might get to stretch those savings further than you think if you can get survey freebies on your receipts as well.

*I love CFA. They appreciate that I spend my money with them. They have a very awesome policy of accepting CFA coupons from ANY LOCATION, despite the "redeem at" location. AND, they accept expired CFA coupons.  Also! The calendar coupons can be used in any month.  Just try to use your coupons before they expire. And, let's not roll transactions to get more than one freebie per person per visit. I want to keep CFA's attitude towards coupons awesome!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment