Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Free Coffee at Starbucks on Friday

Friday, April 22 Earth Day Freebie from Starbucks

Friday, grab your reusable coffee mug and head on over to Starbucks for a free coffee fill up.  I highly suggest calling your local Starbucks ahead of time.. this deal is good at participating locations, only.  I have driven past a Starbucks before that was participating in something like this so that I could go to a different Starbucks, only to find that the Starbucks I went to was NOT participating. Bummer.

So, call ahead and get your reusable mug ready! Mine is. Hooray for FREE Coffee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment