Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Baconalia from Denny's!

This is an AWESOME NEW Holiday I Just Found:
BACONALIA!
From Denny's

Send Your Free ECard to Spread Good Baconalia Cheer and Get An Interesting Freebie!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bacon. Denny's Loves Bacon too. To promote their new bacon laden menu and holiday, Baconalia, they have this interesting promotion:

Send a FREE Baconalia ECard (they are pretty hilarious), and the recipient will get a free coupon for BOGO Bacon Maple Sundaes!  Yes, Icecream AND BACON!
The best part? You get a printable coupon too when you send a card! 

Yummy! Bacon!!!




Happy Baconalia! I am totally getting my bogo sundaes this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment