Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Disney Store Freebie, Friday 4/22/2011 ONLY!

Disney Store Has Joined the Earth Day Freebies
Go By A Disney Store Tomorrow To Snag This Freebie While Supplies Last! 
Following along the lines of the Earth Day Free Reusable Shopping bag that Target had on Sunday, Disney Store has announced that you will get a FREE reusable shopping bag Friday, 4/22/2011, when you drop off 5 plastic shopping bags in store.  The limit is one FREE bag per customer while supplies last.  I am not sure what the freebie design will be.  I would get there early!

I hope they still have them when I get there! :) And I hope it is the cute Earth Day bag pictured above! LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment