Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Friday, April 15, 2011

BOGO at Babies R Us!

BOGO Clearance Event 
At Babies R Us
I am not sure about all the terms of this deal, but I just received an email from Babies R Us stating that all clearance clothes are BOGO right now during their Clearance Blowout Event.  Sometimes when this happens, you can find a similar sale at Toys R Us if your location has baby clothes.

Go HERE to find the Babies R Us near you! I always have to make a Babies R Us trip when I visit family. I love that store.  Especially when they have a clearance event.

No comments:

Post a Comment