Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Dear Friends,

Unfortunately, we are experiencing some difficulties and I have to put the blog on hiatus for a little while.  When I have more time to focus and dedicate, we will be back better than ever and will pick right back up with our Issues/Philosophies series and of course all the best deals.

Thanks for your support and understanding! Back as soon as possible!
Keep Couponing and I refer you to CouponingtoDisney.com and TotallyTarget.com in the meanwhile.  I also refer you to them while you read mine too!! :)

We will be back!
Lahni
Coupon Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment