Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Say "I Love You, Mom" with Chocolate

Sweet And Unique Present Idea for Mother's Day:
Personalized My M&M's.
And, Yes, I Found Some Promotions to Make it Even Sweeter!

I love chocolate. Most moms I know love chocolate. And, I love giving personal gifts... especially when I find some good promotions!

The neat thing about personalized M&Ms is that you can give someone their favorite colors with a unique personalized saying or even picture on the candy!  You can show you were thinking about them, while still gifting them with chocolate. It is easy and fun!

And, right now, it is on sale!

You can head over HERE to check out the official My M&Ms site.  Many gifts for mom are discounted right now.   Also, look at the top of the screen to see if you have a blue "promotions" box pop up. Click for details.. you might be able to score a bonus bag of customized M&Ms FREE!

To get the BEST deal, go through Ebates HERE and browse for My M&Ms.  Click them and you will see that you will get 5% CASH BACK (yes, it is legit and I do this and get some bonus checks in the mail! ) from your order.  Also, scroll down.. you will see a few bonus codes to use from 10% off, to $15 off when you go through Ebates and use the codes.  Cash back and a nice discount? Very Sweet!

Don't want to go through Ebates? Try the code retailmenot12 for an extra 12% off all orders.

Let me know what deals you guys are snagging for Mother's Day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment