Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Exclusive CUPS at Crossgates Coupon From That 70's Chick

BOGO Coffee at Cups
Courtesy of Cups at Crossgates/Brandon MS
And
That 70's Chick

My first ever latte was at Cups, an Espresso Cafe.  I was overwhelmed by the options. Finally, my friend spoke up and ordered me a Caramel Latte.   I NEVER would have ordered that for myself. But, 15 yrs later, I am STILL hooked on Caramel Lattes from Cups!

Recently, I snagged the Living Social deal for Jackson,MS that was good for $15 to Cups for $7. I used $5 in referral bucks I had, so I got that deal for $2.

Today, I was excited to see this deal on That 70's Chick's wall:

An exclusive coupon for Buy one coffe,etc.. and Get one Drip Coffee of the Same Size FREE for a friend!

Go HERE to see and print her coupon.  I don't see an expiration date, but it is valid ONLY at the Crossgates location.

No comments:

Post a Comment