Welcome to my blog!

This blog is just a simple approach to finding deals, couponing, and maybe even making a few extra dollars... Whether you are saving for a vacation, or trying to make the most of your dollar on a day to day level, this blog will help you find your way!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FREE COOKIE at Great Harvest Bread Company, Jackson MS

Sweet Freebie In Jackson, MS
While Supplies Last, so HURRY! 
What's Around Town, Metro Jackson just posted this sweet freebie:
Free Cookie alert!! Welcome to our new partners, the Great Harvest Bread Company in Trace Station on Hwy 51 in Ridgeland!! They're throwing a Yay party with their famous Big Green Snickerdoodle Cookie with the purchase of any sandwich or specialty coffee drink. Tell them you saw it on WAT. Snag our mag while you relax with some cappuccino. 

So, if you are looking for a sweet freebie and in Jackson, you are in luck!
As an aside, I will be keeping a looksie out for deals like this and more.. If you are bummed bc my deals seem regional, let me know what region/area you would like to see me post deals about and I will start looking for your area as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment